I like to consider myself something of an organizing guru, but with downsizing our house several years ago and some recent life events over the past few months has cause a breakdown in my organizing systems. But just in time the book Small Space Organizing by Kathryn Bechen arrived.
I’d requested a copy of Kathryn’s book to review and it was just what the doctor ordered. With the help of Small Space Organizing I was able to quickly get things back in order and to and to tackle a few thorn in the side issues.
Here is what I like best about Kathryn’s book:
- The room by room breakdown. I was able to go straight to the chapter for my major problem areas, get some great tips and put them to immediate use.
- Kathryn’s ideas were simple to implement and didn’t require me to take out a second mortgage on our home. Here favorite saying was KISS–Keep It Super Simple!
- The fact that Kathryn lives and always lived in small spaces, so here advice comes from real life, not just some theoretical mumble-jumble.
- My favorite part of the book—the interviews with other small space dwellers. It was very interesting to see how others viewed their small space.
The two main things I took away from Small Space Organizing—
- It is not how much space you have—it is how you use it.
- Attitude is key—love and embrace your small space.
So if you need help getting organized, get yourself a copy of Small Space Organizing by Kathryn Bechen and get to it!.